Scotswood Park, Forsyth Road, Woking
1, Wey Court Mary Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4QU
- Landlord will consider refurbishment internally.
- - Internal eaves height of approx 6.7m to haunch rising to 7.5m to apex
- - Clear open warehouse/production area
- - Roller Shutter
- - High bay lighting and heating to warehouse/production area.
- - Secure estate with controlled access gate
- -Dedicated parking outside the unit.
Scotswood Park was built in 2003 in two terraces, with a total of 7 production and warehouse units. Unit D which is at the end of the terrace is of steel portal frame construction with full height internal blockwork walls and composite cladding to the
The current planning use is Sui Generis for MOT testing centre and vehicle repairs. The property is suitable for change of use back to the uses from the original planning consent for the development, being uses of B1 (now Class E) , B2 and B8 - subject to planning consent from Woking Borough Council.
Scotswood Park is in the Sheerwater Industrial Estate, located approximately 1 mile north of Woking town centre. Woking is 28 miles south west of Central London, and 6 miles north of Guildford. The town benefits from excellent road and rail communications, with Junction 11 of the M25 some 5 miles distant, and a fast and frequent rail service to London (Waterloo), journey time approximately 24 minutes.
There is an Asda supermarket adjacent to Scotswood Park