Medical Facility, Westvale Park, Horley, Surrey RH6 0HJ
5,326 Sq Ft
Origin One 108 High St, Crawley, RH10 1BD
- A planned new medical facility within the main neighbourhood block on new mixed development scheme.
- Westvale Park lies to the north west of Horley and adjoins the existing residential neighbourhood of Meath Green to the south and east, with the northern and eastern boundaries largely adjoined by open land.
- Access to the site is via Westvale Road (new link road) from the A217/Reigate Road on the west of the site linking to the A23/Brighton Road on the eastern side.
- Available size from 5,000 sq ft.
- VAT will be chargeable on the terms quoted.
- Each party is to be responsible for their own legal fees.
* A planned new medical facility within the main neighbourhood block on new mixed development scheme