Leatherhead, Regent Park, 297 Kingston Road, Leatherhead
Sackville House 40 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0DR
020 3130 6400
- Fitted offices on ground floor
- Full accessed raised floors
- Suspended ceilings and recessed lighting
- Air conditioning
- High quality offices on established business park
- 56 onsite car parking spaces (1:187 sq ft)
Russell House comprises a high quality two storey self-contained office building with brick and glazed elevations under a pitched tiled roof.
Regent Park is located on Kingston Road, Leatherhead, 17 miles south west of London and within half a mile of J9 of the M25. Both Heathrow and Gatwick airports are approximately 30 minutes drive, whilst Leatherhead station provides a fast and frequent service to London Waterloo and Victoria stations (approx. journey time 44 minutes). Other occupiers within Regent Park include Western Digital, Regus, Gould Paper Corporation and Harsco Infrastructure.
Fitted offices on ground floor
• Air conditioning
• Full accessed raised floors
• High quality offices on established business park
• Suspended ceilings and recessed lighting
• 56 onsite car parking spaces (1:187 sq ft)
Via Joint sole agents
New lease(s) for a term by arrangement.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
|g half ground floor||2,416||224.45||Available|