Epsom, 19-31 Church Street, Epsom
Sackville House 40 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0DR
020 3130 6400
- Remodelled and enlarged glazed entrance
- Manned reception
- VRF air conditioning & metal tile suspended ceilings
- Fully fitted part first floor "Plug & Play"
- LG7 compliant intelligent LED lighting with PIR
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Two 8-person passenger lifts
- Male and female WCs on each floor
- Disabled WC and shower room
- Shower and changing facilities
- Bicycle storage
- 21 car parking spaces
- BREEAM – Very Good
- EPC – B
Newly refurbished Grade A space available. Can be fully fitted if required.
Floor area: 4,017-8,603 sq ft
Quoting Rent: £35.00 per sq ft
Estimated Service Charge £9.69 excluding utilities per sq ft
Approx Rates £8.00 per sq ft
The building has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to include a remodelled and enlarged glazed reception.
Epsom is situated 20 miles south west of central London, just 4 miles from junction 9 of the M25 and 5 miles from the A3 at Tolworth, offering easy access to London and the wider South East.
Kirkgate is located on Church Street, in the heart of the town centre, just a 5 minute walk from Epsom train station.
Frequent services run into London Waterloo and London Victoria stations.
Strictly by appointment via the joint sole agents.
Fitted. Part fitted to CAT A plus
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|