9-15 Market Street, Guildford
1, Wey Court Mary Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4QU
- Prime Location in Guildford Town Centre
- Suitable for a Variety of Users including Food (Subject to Planning)
- Pedestrianized Street linking High Street & North Street
- Available on a New Lease with Terms to be Agreed
- Capable of being occupied as a single unit or split into multiple.
- Capable of achieving Extraction & Ventilation (STP)
Previously trading as “Fat Face” the building is formed of retail on the ground floor and first floor offices above (capable of being self-contained). Planning has just been consented for three new shop fronts; with the units to be returned to white box “shell” condition and these works due to complete Q4 2022. The newly redecorated units will be capable of being let individually or as double-units to a variety of occupiers under the new “E” user class. Extraction & ventilation is capable to the rear; Subject to Planning.
The premises are situated in one of the most sought-after trading locations in central Guildford, being in the busy pedestrianised Market Street which connects the prime location of the High Street to North Street. Retailers represented nearby include White Stuff, L’Occitane and Hotel Chocolat. North Street is due to be regenerated in the near future; with plans to pedestrianize this entirely; creating even more of a flow through Market Street and linking the two main retailing areas in Guildford Town Centre.