Farnham Road, Farnham
1, Wey Court Mary Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4QU
- Industrial unit to the Rear of a Landmark Garage
- Long established MOT Centre for last 20 years
- Unit is Well Known to Local People for Car Repairs & MOT
- Unit to be Fully Refurbished
- 2x Loading Doors ( to be replaced with new)
- Parking for around 5/6 Vehicles
- Some MOT equipment in place: 3x workshop ramps (2x two posts ramps), 1x four post ramp & MOT bay with working roller break tester built into the floor.
A single storey industrial unit with 2 loading doors and loading/access, and a good parking ratio, for around 5/6 vehicles. The unit has the benefit of an office/reception that is seen from Farnham Road. The premises have been used for many years as an MOT and Car Repair Centre, so we believe there will be an opportunity for the new tenant to apply for a new MOT Licence and pick up on the local customers who used the previous operator.
Our client is in the process of refurbishing the property, which will include re-roofing, with roof lights and guttering, new loading doors, redecoration, re-wiring, new WC, staff room and reception, upgrading floors etc.
The New Moon Service Station holds a prominent location situated on the busy A325 Farnham Road connecting the towns of Bordon and Farnham.
The access is good, whereby you can head directly South on the A325 to connect to Bordon and beyond to the A3, and heading North you are within approximately 5 minutes of the A31 linking to the Blackwater Valley Relief Road (A331) and onwards to Junction 4 of the M3.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|