165 High Street, Guildford
1, Wey Court Mary Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4QU
- Excellent trading location on the cobble High Street
- Opposite Barbour & Loake Shoes
- Closeby are Brora, Mint Velvet & Sainsburys
- New lease available for a term to be agreed
- Suitable for a variety of retail & office uses
The property forms part of a landmark Jacobean building known as Abbots Hospital and comprises a basement, ground, upper ground, first and second floors shop premises with potential trading on three floors with ancillary/storage accommodation in the basement & second floor level.
The shop occupies a prime trading location in busy pedestrianised High Street close to the junction with North Street. The shop is opposite Barbour Clothing and close to Brora Clothing, Mint Velvet, Anthropologie Ladieswear, Loake Shoes & Sainsburys.
The premises are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for term to be agreed
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
|1st Sales/Storage||331||30.75||Under Offer|
|2nd Storage||317||29.45||Under Offer|